To Juice or not to Juice?
There is really no question and no better or more efficient way to get concentrated nutrients into your body than by drinking freshly pressed juice. When juice is extracted from fresh fruits and vegetables, all of the fillers are left behind and you get more concentrated vitamins, minerals and disease-fighting antioxidants!
In no time, you will feel lighter, you will have more energy and you will be thinking more clearly, too…the health benefits of juicing are amazing. Enjoy the following recipe.
1. Juicing can aid in weight loss and healthy weight maintenance.
2. Juicing can give you clear, smooth and hydrated skin.
3. Juicing can give you increased energy and vitality.
4. Juicing can strengthen your immune system.
5. Juicing can give you a more efficient digestive system.
6. Juicing can regulate your blood sugar levels.
7. Juicing can regulate your blood pressure.
8. Juicing can aid in clearer thinking and reduce that “foggy” feeling…be prepared to feel a difference in this area!
9. One theory that is gaining ground is that phytochemicals in fresh fruits and vegetables could possibly prevent cancer and even fight existing cancer cells!
10. Juicing feeds every cell in your body with water, vitamins, minerals and essential enzymes, making you a healthier person in every way!
Heart Healthy Vegetable Juice
Are you a fan of V-8 juice? You can make your own at home! Here is a simple juicer recipe for getting the nutrients from 8 key sources for an all-around healthy juice choice!
Not being a huge fan of vegetables, this one took a few times for me to start enjoying…but now I really look forward to it! It makes me feel like I have infused my body with good stuff…that is a great feeling!
If you don’t enjoy this at first, give it a few tries. Just think about not having to eat your veggies – you can drink them instead!
I get a different amount of juice every time I make this one…it basically just depends on the size of the tomatoes and cucumber. You should get 1 to 2 glasses of juice from this juicer recipe.
2 Tomatoes – Medium (I like Roma tomatoes best!)
1 Stalk of Celery
1 Carrot – Large
1 Cup Broccoli
1/2 Lemon – Peeled
1 Garlic Clove
Instructions are simple… run it all through the juicer and drink!