To Juice or not to Juice?
There is really no question and no better or more efficient way to get concentrated nutrients into your body than by drinking freshly pressed juice. When juice is extracted from fresh fruits and vegetables, all of the fillers are left behind and you get more concentrated vitamins, minerals and disease-fighting antioxidants!
In no time, you will feel lighter, you will have more energy and you will be thinking more clearly, too…the health benefits of juicing are amazing. Enjoy the following recipe.
1. Juicing can aid in weight loss and healthy weight maintenance.
2. Juicing can give you clear, smooth and hydrated skin.
3. Juicing can give you increased energy and vitality.
4. Juicing can strengthen your immune system.
5. Juicing can give you a more efficient digestive system.
6. Juicing can regulate your blood sugar levels.
7. Juicing can regulate your blood pressure.
8. Juicing can aid in clearer thinking and reduce that “foggy” feeling…be prepared to feel a difference in this area!
9. One theory that is gaining ground is that phytochemicals in fresh fruits and vegetables could possibly prevent cancer and even fight existing cancer cells!
10. Juicing feeds every cell in your body with water, vitamins, minerals and essential enzymes, making you a healthier person in every way!